Dead Flowers

Well when you're sittin back, in your rose pink Cadillac Making bets on Kentucky Derby Day, I'll be in my basement room, with a needle and a spoon. And another girl to take my pain away -Jagger/Richards

Monday, December 11, 2006

For Xiu Xiu fans

I generally avoid live recordings of the bands I have not heard before. But since people have been raving about Xiu Xiu, I thought I would download some of their live shit. But for someone who is familiar with the band, this site must be a treat.

4 Comments:

At 6:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for that whitelight; you do what I can't be arsed doing :).

It's kinda strange hearing the recording of the Hopetoun Hotel live show, because I was there and had interviewed Jamie just a couple of hours before they went on.

Is Xiu Xiu a yay or a nay for you?

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger whitelight said...

have not heard the stuff yet.

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger whitelight said...

Oh! yeah. Not much work after the Bombay stock exchange closes.

I have this software that sucks out mp3s (not p2p). works just like google. type the name. that's it.

 
At 11:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Xiu Xiu is brilliant! The only problem I have with them is that their name is so unpronounceable :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home