Dead Flowers

Well when you're sittin back, in your rose pink Cadillac Making bets on Kentucky Derby Day, I'll be in my basement room, with a needle and a spoon. And another girl to take my pain away -Jagger/Richards

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

The Cure- Faith

Everything about this album has already been analysed to the core. And even if I were to find something new, the sheer complexity of this album would render me incapable of expressing it in words.

However, people who complain that the sound of bass is generally overshadowed by other instruments, this is (like other Cure albums) the album for them. I have never heard that instrument sound so huge. Never. From the opening minute, you start to sink with those mighty bass notes. And by the 37th you are totally numb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home