Dead Flowers

Well when you're sittin back, in your rose pink Cadillac Making bets on Kentucky Derby Day, I'll be in my basement room, with a needle and a spoon. And another girl to take my pain away -Jagger/Richards

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Nightclubbing

I watched Trainspotting for the 100th time. And went Nightclubbing again.
-------------------
Another album leak: The Good, The Bad & The Queen. I downloaded it a few days back. I guess the link wont be active for very long. Give it a try.

The official release date is January 22nd.

4 Comments:

At 4:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

gah. it's gone.

 
At 11:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you a Cathedralite? Read your comment on compulsive confessor and something told me you where?

 
At 11:58 AM, Blogger whitelight said...

no. i am a Mayoite.

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger whitelight said...

What made you think i was a Cathedralite? I know Bose is. But he knows some of my seniors from school.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home