Dead Flowers

Well when you're sittin back, in your rose pink Cadillac Making bets on Kentucky Derby Day, I'll be in my basement room, with a needle and a spoon. And another girl to take my pain away -Jagger/Richards

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Back in Black

Last week was AC/DC week. I have always loved these guys. Especially the Bon Scott era AC/DC. Barring BIB I have not tried any post Scott albums. I know, the whole world loves that album. And rightly so.

The primary reason which makes this album so special for me- it just gives the finger to those people who argue that anything which is radio-friendly is to be dismissed. Every song on this album is just fit for radio. Every song could have have been released as a single. And every song is just timeless. I first heard this album more than a decade back when I was a little kid. And it gives me the same kind of pleasure (or perhaps greater) even today. This album is never going to sound dated.

1 Comments:

At 6:27 PM, Blogger antickpix said...

amen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home