Dead Flowers

Well when you're sittin back, in your rose pink Cadillac Making bets on Kentucky Derby Day, I'll be in my basement room, with a needle and a spoon. And another girl to take my pain away -Jagger/Richards

Thursday, January 03, 2008

SuuuupeeeeerBad



Superbad got some amazing press; made it to Stylus Magazine’s top 10 films of the year list. The fact is: Superbad is worth the hype and more. An example of fresh and creative cinema. I’ve seen many high school teen sex comedies (who does not), but this one raises the bar altogether. Brilliant stuff.

2 Comments:

At 4:19 PM, Blogger risha; said...

I read a couple of reviews on Superbad, but I'm tired of the whole high school teen sex scene. Ach well. Perhaps I'll get a copy to watch on the flight back to school.

p.s: Thank you for the comment. Animal Collective makes it to my top 10, easy. Burial too.

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger whitelight said...

hey, thanks for dropping by.

precisely the reason why Superbad is so refreshing. it tries to be a bit different and succeeds.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home