Dead Flowers

Well when you're sittin back, in your rose pink Cadillac Making bets on Kentucky Derby Day, I'll be in my basement room, with a needle and a spoon. And another girl to take my pain away -Jagger/Richards

Thursday, July 05, 2007

J Mascis appreciation day

P Townshend + J Mascis: Two guitar GODS = Dynamite. Live@ Joe's Pub, NY Feb 20, 2007
J Mascis' music has totally freaked me out. This man is SOMETHING (His solo acoustic shows are just jaw-dropping).
It is just super how effortlessly Dinosaur Jr/J Mascis broke into my top favourite band/musician list. Many more Dinosaur Jr/J Mascis posts to follow, for sure.

2 Comments:

At 7:26 PM, Blogger woenvu said...

interpol's new album is quite boring.

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger whitelight said...

Antick, I've d'loded it. Have not heard it yet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home