Dead Flowers

Well when you're sittin back, in your rose pink Cadillac Making bets on Kentucky Derby Day, I'll be in my basement room, with a needle and a spoon. And another girl to take my pain away -Jagger/Richards

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Thailand-Motorcade

A lot of shit is being written (on numerous blogs) about this band called Thailand and their debut album Motorcade.
Another CYHSY in the making? I have not been able to get hold of the album. Just a track called 'Ocean of Fire'. Highly, highly, highly recommended.
Power of Internet. Democratization of music. Let me contribute too.
Couple more
Somebody, anybody get me this album.
PS: My Mediafire download tracker shows that 'Ocean of Fire' has been downloaded four times already.

2 Comments:

At 8:49 PM, Blogger woenvu said...

Marnie Stern's In Advance of the broken arm.

Get.

Brill.

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger whitelight said...

will get

 

Post a Comment

<< Home