Dead Flowers

Well when you're sittin back, in your rose pink Cadillac Making bets on Kentucky Derby Day, I'll be in my basement room, with a needle and a spoon. And another girl to take my pain away -Jagger/Richards

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Knock out



No matter what you say, Planet M has this tendency to dish out pretty awesome surprises every few months. And that is why I keep visiting. A few months back I picked up three Galaxie 500 albums. But finding The Fall Complete Peel Sessions was a total knock out. This is probably my best purchase ever from that place.

At almost 3000 rupees, the box set is definitely not cheap. But it is worth every last rupee and more. Looks like someone in the import section of Planet M was on a Peel trip too. Tucked in the corner were Peel sessions by Pulp and PJ Harvey. Wanted to buy those too, but did not have the money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home