Dead Flowers

Well when you're sittin back, in your rose pink Cadillac Making bets on Kentucky Derby Day, I'll be in my basement room, with a needle and a spoon. And another girl to take my pain away -Jagger/Richards

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Fuck Buttons



Was a bit late one this one. Got it last night. Heard it this morning while commuting to work. I must say Street Horrrsing will be on my 'year end best of' list for sure. This monster is the best album of the first quarter of 2008. Brilliant work. As the reviews have been saying: Boredoms + Sunn O))) + Animal Collective. Definitely not a bad mix. Influences and comparisons aside, Fuck Buttons hold their own.

2 Comments:

At 12:28 PM, Blogger antickpix said...

aah, i really haven't been keeping up with the pitchfork best new music ones.

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger whitelight said...

wonder-fucking-ful record man. should get.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home